I was thinking about something my mom said the other day. She was noticing that I have almost always dated people from far away cities, I don't know, let's see:
1. Anton Impastado - Greendale Me - Greendale
2. Ronald Mason - Milwaukee (South Shore) Me - Greendale
3. Chris Mayer - Wauwatosa Me - Greendale
4. Steven Madsen - Wauwatosa Me - Greendale
5. David Villa Jr. - Milwaukee (East side) Me - Greendale
6. Logan Pethick - Waukesha Me - Greendale
7. Mason Gardner - Menomenee Falls Me - Milwaukee (East side)
8. James Schendel - Campbellsport Me - (East Side)
9. Kyle Krukowski - Lived together
10. Eloitt Abel - Milw. Third Ward Me - Milw. East Side
11. Daniel Luebke - Madison Me - East side
Well, I don't think it was THAT bad really, I mean they all had cars except for three and that was back in high school. I think Campbellsport was the farthest I have ever gone, it's 60 miles north of here, just underneath Fon Du Lac.
Hmm that's the first time I have ever broken down my list of boyfriends before, I am surprised I remembered all of that...